- Added menu item for "Show/Hide Archived Categories"
- Categories-view’s status bar’s hours always includes complete tasks also
- Fixed crash when changing time format
hr tracks your hours.
Manage your tasks, prioritize them by dragging to the right, archive by marking them completed. Click Play to start timing.
It's minimalistic, clean and easy-to-use,
yet powerful time tracking app for your Mac's menu bar.
Record time used on your tasks with multiple timers. Automatically pause on idle or after specified interval (pomodoro technique).
While you work, hr sits in the upper-right of your screen, ready when you need it.
Click the menu bar icon to open hr.
A small blinking icon appears when a timer is running.
Configure hr to show time of the current session and/or task, and task's name.
Available on the Mac App Store
Awesome app! Was looking for something clean and simple like this for ages! Highly recommend!Nick
This is a great simple app – does the job nicely and I recommend it to anyone who might need it.Chris J.
Great app! Does just what’s needed without any extra chrome! Thanks!Markus J.
hr is a prime example of simplicity executed in a way that gives more power and flexibility.mbeattie74
This app really does a good job at stripping the task of tracking time down to the bare minimum.Andrew E.
If you need to track your time on different projects, this is the simplest to use I’ve ever seen and absolutely the best.cthulhu5
This does what it says and well. Easy to use and reliable.kenyonb
- Idle time is now saved in a separate session
- Notification for elapsed allocated time
- Fixed issue where tasks and categories couldn’t be renamed during timing
- Archive (hide) categories
- Fixed issues with invalid dates and times when using session editor
- Fixed issue with allocated hour’s progress bar not refreshing
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
|Create New Category||⌘N|
|Create New Task||⌘N|
|Mark/Unmark Task as Complete||⌥⌘C|
|Show/Hide Complete Tasks||⇧⌘C|
|View: Task Properties||⌘2|